Our services/programs and facilities are CARF accredited. Our accreditation demonstrates our commitment to enhance performance, manage risk and distinguish ourselves from competing organizations.
What is CARF?
CARF was founded in 1966 and it is an international, independent, nonprofit accreditor of human service providers and networks. With guidance from the field, including providers, funders, and, most important, the persons receiving services and their families, CARF develops standards that are focused on outcomes and the satisfaction of the persons served. Its core values are:
- All people have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All people should have access to needed services that achieve optimal outcomes. All people should be empowered to exercise informed choice.
What is Accreditation?
When a service or program is CARF accredited, it means the organization has passed an in-depth review and meets rigorous CARF guidelines for service and quality. Accreditation is a good sign that an organization cares about delivering quality services to its consumers and shows commitment to continually improving its services. CARF accredits the services of an organization only if those services meet the CARF standards.
Why should you choose a CARF-accredited program?
Because it gives you the assurance that:
- The programs and services actively involve consumers in selecting, planning, and using services.
- The organization’s programs and services have met consumer-focused, state-of-the-art national standards of performance.
- These standards were developed with the involvement and input of consumers.
- The organization is focused on assisting each consumer in achieving his or her chosen goals and outcomes.
The organization is committed to continually improving the quality of services.
For more information, please go to www.carf.org.
To help individuals and families navigate through life’s challenges by providing effective and efficient substance abuse, mental health and intellectual/developmentally disabled services and supports.